About Revanta Multi State CGHS
Revanta is a vibrant realty society with a vision of quality and on-time deliv-ery. We turn people’s dreams into reality. Within a short span of time, we have experienced tremendous growth, thanks to our workforce and the faith of our clients. We are built on customer centric approach and uncompromising business values. We are a well established Multi State CGHS Society with a proven experience in delivering incredible housing projects. Our upcoming projects in the L-Zone of Delhi have been envisioned to match the international standards. We offer all types of apartments catering to all income groups. Our mission is to take care of all the members. The search for a perfect dream home ends with us. Our society is registered under Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Government of India and our Registration Certificate No: MSCS/CR/1049/2014.
MASTER PLAN DELHI 2031
Delhi has witnessed a huge gap in the demand and supply of housing units. When the MPD was reviewed in 2006, it came to light that only 3.5 lac units are being provided by DDA whereas the need is for 35 lac units. This has forced people to live in unauthorized colonies which lack basic civic amenities and facilities. Moreover, most of these areas still hold agricultural land status. The Government has realized this slackness and notified a new plan known as MPD 2021 vide Gazette Notification No. SO 141 dated 07/02/2007. MPD 2021 envisages involvement of private sector in the development of land and provision of infrastructure services as an improvement over the current scheme of large-scale development and acquisition of land entrusted to Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The Delhi Master Plan 2021 has divided the National Capital Territory of Delhi into 15 zones for convenience and administration of development. In order to provision the population growth and infrastructure requirement of the city, these zonal plans have been developed with the approval of the Government of India.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF DELHI MASTER PLAN 2021
- New policy initiatives to develop and accelerate Delhi into a WORLD CLASS METROPOLIS.
- Aims to address issues like accommodating larger population, strengthening of infrastructure, creation of more open spaces and redevelopment of congested areas.
- Development of all zones as integrated townships with abundance of green belt has been proposed.
- Commercial redevelopment of industrial areas with adequate infrastructure .
- Development of healthcare, educational and transportation facilities.
Revanta Heights Amenities
- Freehold Property with Registry.
- Smart swimming pool with solar heating panels.
- Smart 3 Tier international standard security with CCTV and video door phones.
- Smart home with 24×7 Wi-Fi connection.
- Smart elevators provisioned in each tower.
- Power back-up.
- Provision for piped gas.
- Rain water harvesting.
- Fire protection systems.
- Reception and waiting lounge in each tower.
- Fully fitted with high end home appliances.**
- Well maintained gardens with playgrounds.
- Outdoor amphitheatre and games area.
THE WELL CONNECTED
Smart city of L – Zone, Delhi
Under the direction of the Urban Development Ministry, DDA is preparing a proposal to turn areas that were identified for Land Pooling into a giant, integrated Smart City. Around 24,000 hectares in Najafgarh, Kanjhawala & Narela will be converted into a model city. Land Pooling Policy in Delhi would get operationalized soon and simultaneously it would also have in place a PMC (Project Management Consultant). Development is likely to bear visible results in coming years by the completion of the Smart City. As a model, DDA has picked the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City or GIFT City as it is otherwise known as, which is the -rst Smart City commissioned by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi as part of the 100 Smart City Campaign.
The Smart City will include:
- High frequency mass transport
- 24×7 Water and Power supply
- 100% Web coverage
- 30 Minutes emergency medical response time
5- Dedicated bicycle lanes
Revanta Heights Location Advantage
- 2 min from UER I & II
- 5 min from upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
- 5 min from upcoming Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway
- 10 min to forthcoming AIIMS-2
- 10 min from IGI Airport & NH 8
- 10 min from IP University, NSIT & NLU
- 0 km from Golf Course & Football Stadium
- 2 km from Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station & N. R. Mega Terminal